Tuesday 17 January 2012

R'yleh Sweet R'yleh

I've not being doing all that well with the resolutions have I? In my defence I lost well over a week to a very nasty round of flu. But I'm back now, and I would like to take a moment to talk to you about dead Cthulhu, who lies dreaming in his great house at sunken R'yleh, awaiting the moment when the stars will be right, that he may return and consume the world utterly.

Well, the incredibly talented Picky Miss (whose awesome work I've previously mentioned here) has just completed the most amazing piece of cross stitch for me. Check this out -



Look at the detail! The Elder Sign, the squid, the 'Color Out of Space' themed flowers around the edge! Isn't it just fantastic?! Truly a must have for any devoted cultist, acolyte or H.P. Lovecraft fan.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, go to your local book store, or you're preferred internet book market, and buy this - The Necronomicon. Alternatively, WikiSource has a bunch of his stories for free, here.

No comments: