Sunday 15 May 2011

Day 25 – Five Books From Your “To Be Read” Stack

Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell by Susanna Clarke - always been put off by the length, the book will fall apart before I finish it because I mistreat books terribly.

The Neverending Story by Michael Ende - I really want to get to the point where I can read this in the original German.

Flow My Tears, the Policeman Said by Philip K. Dick - I adore PKD but I keep forgetting to buy this.


Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury - I don't know how I haven't read this yet but I'm ashamed that I haven't.


The Reality Dysfunction by Peter F. Hamilton - my fiance insists I read this :p


Even Better 30 Day Song Challenge - Day 25 - Track That's An Interesting Cover Version

Aha! This is my very favorite type of music. Covers. Amazing covers, awesome covers, bad covers, silly covers, insane covers, William Shatner covers, covers of William Shatner covers, I love them all. I even love covers of songs I hate in their original form. This one is a mashup but I couldn't choose just one so do look at the ones linked above too.





No comments: